Information We Collect and How We Use It
The information we gather for Victory Up Limited, is used to help in the operation of our properties and to develop our product or brand. Victory Up is based in New Zealand but operates in Australia as well. New Zealand is considered a country which provides adequate protections for Personal Information, as confirmed by the European Commission in Commission Decision 2013/65/EU.
Our website. www.Victory-Up.com
- User sign up
- Upon sign up, we ask users for their first and last names, date of birth, age, email address, Country of residence and preferred platform for gaming.
- A public profile is also created for your account. This public profile will show your username and when you created your Victory Up account.
- When you share your profile and publicly share certain Information, such as your name, age, date of birth, gender, online contact information, third party account information, you do so knowingly that others from the Victory up community and online gaming community will have access to this information.
- If you choose to link certain third-party accounts to your Victory Up membership account (Xbox gamertag, PSN or Steam account), then you do so knowingly and that your name and third-party account will be shared throughout the community.
- IP data
For IP addresses we store on the following,
None of these get used for any functionality, the only one that’s viewable are the submission forms and that’s mainly for just checking where spam enquires are coming from. The others allow us, in the case of a bug or issue on the site, to check the server access logs and, to a limit, can see what pages the user went on to help better find the cause of what went wrong.
- A user last logged in IP address
- On all contact form submission
- The IP address when placing an order i.e. purchase membership, popup account credit
- The IP address when a payment is allocated to an order.
- The IP address on a chat message.
- Products or Services Online